Share your story with complete anonymity.

This is a place for you to share your story, your thoughts or whatever is on your mind in complete anonymity.

You can write about anything that is important to you – your whole life, personal trauma or events that have affected you in the past.


Share Your Story


Depressed, anxious, uncertain, nervous, and angry

Hey! i'm bellamy, and i'm here to just get some stuff off my chest. thanks to everyone who reads this. i was diagnosed with depression sometime between eight and seventh grade (around the a...


Nothing to fear but fear itself

The truth is I'm scared, I fear being consumed, of becoming ill again.  I just wish I could live without the worry of depression and anxiety creeping up on me. When I'm tired, when I�...


I remember it clearly

I remember it clearly. We both had smoked a little weed that night and decided to just lounge around. After an hour of great sex, we both were hungry and decided to eat. I was in the kitchen making sandwiches and he was at the table attempting to roll his first joint. I brought over our plates and kneeled down beside him to watch him work. Both knees on the floor and my hands and chin on the edge...


There's Not Much To Say

I don't have much to say My birthdays' in three days I just took a belt real tight Put it 'round my neck tonight That makes three times in two days And yet, I still feel like a slave There are bruises on my neck tonight And no, I don't think I'll feel alright But that's the end to my little story  Yes, I know it's a little bit gory...


I want out!

This is the repost of a similar reddit post. Someone told me I should bring it here so here it goes:   I havn't really fully shared this story with anyone, only bits of a confession, that one time I got drunk. My first memory is the day of my birth. The doctor injected something in my buttcheek and i got to see my grandparents for the first time. I don't, however, remember see...


Hello everyone , I will tell you all my story , and What my problem is at the very end. So please feel free to skip whatever you like to skip . I always remember my father to come home drunk and have a fight with my mother , at the age of 10 my brother left to chase his dream of playing football (soccer) in another city , that left me with all these fights on my own - my brother was 16. When I was 10 , we moved to our new house out of town . That was the first time I had to change school and friends . At the age of 13 , my dad was alcoholic and there was violence in the house , I called my brother and told him what was happening , he came back , took me and my mother and left the house - and my father . With no money , just one blanket , my cd player , a metallica cd and my dog . We lived...


Blog extract explaining depression

So it’s 10:36 pm and I’ve just finished watching the third episode of Thirteen, it’s a great series but for the purposes of this post that’s irrelevant. Regardless of how spectacular any media may be, I find it impossible to lose myself in it the way that others often claim to do so. Though the volume is high I can barely hear the programme over the taunts and jeers of my i...


Her

The anxiety from seeing her has gone away, I still remember what she did. How can she feel happy with herself after that? She was so hurtful towards me the constant insults in public. Yet when we were...


Graduation Love

I'm going to prom with the girl I love and want to take our flirty relationship to the next level after a good prom. She has a 10% chance of going to the same school as me and a 90% chance of goi...


The worrier

'Your just a worrier!' People would often say this to me, to the point where I believed this to be true. I often worried a lot about a lot of things, I often lost sleep and sent myself into high anxiety over things I found difficult like learning to drive and going to the dentist eeeek! However nothing could quite prepare me for the anxiety I felt on being pregnant and haiving my da...


Finally got the strength...

One night my roommate talked me into drinking with her. My best friend hadn't been texting me back all day about our plans so I said yes. I am a lightweight and got drunk while she just laughed. Well after talking about my best friend and what to do she convinced me to go over there and tell him I loved him. Well it didn't take a lot of convincing because I was so far gone. I never got the chance to tell him how I felt because he called me and told me he had a girlfriend. In fact I went to school with her last year. She hates me and he doesn't know it. So as his best friend, I pretended to be happy, hung up and cried for 3 hours before going to sleep. I woke up the next day and pretended nothing happened. Now they are engaged and I am still in love with him, heart broken and...


Am i Mentally Unstable?

Hello, I wanna ask that am i really mentally unstable?I feel like i am alone, and i cry alotttttttt over a little things.My mood changes very rapidly that i pushed all the people away from me, but Sometimes, I want them back in my life without hurting anybody... I dont have any hopes for future, I like dark places where i cant see people and world so i cant hurt them andthey cant hurt me.My mood j...


Til meth do us part.

I am meth. I will take away everything you hate at first. I will numb all the pain and emptiness you feel inside. As soon as you’re content with that, I will start taking away everything, If you have children or family you love, I will destroy them. Eventually, you’ll be forced to choose between drugs and what you love. You can’t have both. Take a look in the mirror, you won&rsqu...


How do I break the cycle?

I'd like to think of myself as an intellectual. I know I'm smart, or at least relatively so, when regarded along with the people around me. So I am very much aware of what is happenning: The small things bother me, and the more I analyze them the more daunting they become. After a while they're not so small anymore, at least in my mind. And then I am aware of how it must appear from...